the process. – or how it works to join the yoga studio.
your yoga your way at the yoga studio.
at the yoga studio., we are committed to sharing the practice and philosophy of yoga in an inspiring, compassionate, and safe environment in order to help create a healthier, happier and stronger community. we share a vision of connection, inclusivity, and fun as we journey together to live life to the fullest and align to our true and best selves.
we offer two convenient monthly packages—yoga only or yoga and aerial classes—and no long term contracts. our convenient and modern childcare is on the premises and can be purchased monthly or by the class. click here to get started.
our meditation room is always available and we have a beautiful, squeaky-clean locker room and shower area for your convenience. we also offer a great selection of yoga products right at our boutique style luxury yoga retail shop.
yoga class etiquette and getting started
a little class etiquette goes a long way in eliminating unnecessary distraction, and helps you and others focus more on what is important: you and your yoga. here are some best practices for class:
- arrive 10 minutes before class to sign-in and get situated. if possible, pre-register online.
- avoid strong smelling perfumes or lotions.
- avoid practice on a full stomach.
- wear comfortable clothes.
- come to class well hydrated and keep yourself hydrated. we have an onsite water filler station.
- enter the studio quietly, removing your shoes before entering class.
- if you are late and can’t find a spot, please wait for the teacher to acknowledge you and find the best space for you.
- honor your body and rest when needed.
- silence or turn off cell phones.
- practice quietly, connecting to the sound of your breath, and be respectful of your teacher and other students.
- be considerate of your neighbors’ space when you set up your mat.
- leave early if you must, but we prefer that you stay through the end of class to avoid disturbing others during savasana.
- put away mats and props after use and wipe down the mat with our mat cleaner.
if this is your first class, don’t worry! it was everyone’s first class at some time. we provide clear and helpful instruction for every posture, we welcome all levels of practice, novice to experienced, and we teach students at their own pace. regular practice and connection to our yoga community form the cornerstone of our unique yoga studio environment.
try the first class on us
not sure if the yoga studio. is a good fit for you? take your first class at no charge. take your time and talk to other students and our instructors. tour our beautiful facility. we think you’ll see the yoga studio. difference and be excited about joining our community.
for just $99 per month, you get unlimited yoga classes, with the exception of our aerial classes.
for just $129 per month you can take all classes unlimited, including aerial “elevation” yoga classes. both offers are for anyone 10 and over. childcare can be added to any membership for $30 per month or it’s $6 per child for a class pass.
claim your new student special offer and start your training